Como La Luna
- Wine: Como La Luna 2012
- Region: Jerez
- Winery: Aecovi
- Type of Wine: White
- Grape Composition: Sauvignon Blanc | Palomino
- Aging and Vinification:
- Visual: Straw yellow with green reelections. Clean and very bright.
- Nose: Aromas of ripe white fruits, including pear and banana with background notes of honey, followed by a cool citrus finish.
- Taste: Soft, fresh and balanced on the palate with a velvety body enhancing the fruit aromas.
- Food Pairing: Serve very cold. Ideal for fish and shellfish, rice with seafood, cold soups and salads.